My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Saturday, September 10, 2005

Prize winning vegetables!


Look I won a prize!!
I entered some of my veggies into the local flower show and I didn't come last - in fact my lettuce won a first prize, I came third in the longest runner bean (It only got that long because the under gardener didn't bother going to the lottie to pick anything whilst I was away with the children), 2nd with my round courgettes, highly commended with my baby courgettes and third with my '6 runner beans' - the weeds have not got the power to destroy me - I will conquer!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mia said...

Well done - don't forget that A4A has a show as well...

Ezio said...

Have you ever seen Asparagus this BIG
They grow up to 15in long and 2in wide.
fall gardening

Philip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...