My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nearly there!

My shed is nearly finished!


As you can see it was pitch black when I finally managed to get the roof finished today. But all the cladding is done and all there is left to do is to put in a door, put in the windows, fit a very sturdy lock, put up some guttering and run it into a water butt. Job Done!!!

I plan to go to the household tip tomorrow and hopefully get a door, and anything else that looks useful, then go to B&Q to get a lock, handles, some more timber so that I can secure the windows into the frames and some shed paint.

2 comments:

Rebsie Fairholm said...

I think it's brilliant that you've built your own shed! I'd be too scared to even attempt it. It looks great and I hope you're proud of yourself for doing that!

Emma Kitteridge said...

I am very proud - It feels like a real achievement. I looked at your blog & it's great - I will link to it on my blog

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...