My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Sunday, March 11, 2007

Warmer weather at last!

This weekend I made the most of the lovely weather (it actually feels like spring!) and managed to complete a bit of construction and did some planting of raspberry canes - So far I have put in early, mid and autumn - the late variety (octavia) came in pots so I repotted them into larger pots and they are in the greenhouse.












I made a sign and have stuck it on the shed - I wonder if anyone will google it from my allotment site?








I have finished painting the shed and have planted lavender either side of the fig tree .









These are the final leeks which I have dug up and made more leek and potato soup with - I pot it up and use it for my lunches at work and college. It tastes particularly lovely with crusty bread and butter! MMmmm...







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...