Went to the plot last weekend to carry on with trying to clear the brambles at the bottom of the plot. It was a lovely sunny day and Buddy enjoyed himself also.
Buddy chewing up some wood that he had ''collected"
You can't see it very well, but this is the heap of brambles that I have cut down so far.
I also collected a trailer load of horse manure.
After a bit of rearranging I stacked the manure in its enclosure - I only filled it about 1/4 full so will need to go back & get some more.
This little robin kept popping up when I was clearing the brambles hoping to clear up all the bugs I was unearthing.
The next plans on the plot are to sort out the middle bed that still has slates around it - replacing the slates with wood. Then start digging out all the bramble roots.