My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Better things to do!

Was meant to be doing my dissertation but ended down at the plot - oops! I have planted some more garlic - I now have nearly a whole bed of it! Planted Cristo and something I can't remember the name of. I also planted the spring greens that I was given by a work collegue.

The great greenhouse rebuild has started. I have dug the trench and bolted the base together and have started to fill the trench in. more photos to follow!

3 comments:

Jerome Jackson said...

Blog with the Best
Ever wonder what African American scholars are thinking? Sure, when a fresh controversy makes headlines or a new study shocks us with worrying statistics, a black professor will appear on TV or be quoted in ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Jim and Barbara said...

Well Emma it seems that Jerome thinks that you will have so much garlic that you will have to construct a private road to take it all home.

Emma Kitteridge said...

Can anyone tell me who Jerome is ???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...