My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Monday, December 28, 2009

Shed shifting

My husband arrived home last night announcing that he had organised some extra muscle in order to move my shed, so today I met Roger at the allotments whilst OH went to collect 'Harris'. A little time later OH arrives with no 'Harris' Apparently he had had a little too much sauce last night rendering him incapable of getting up before 10.30am!



We were just about to give up and rearrange for another day when I spotted allotment man (Chris) and considering it was his bright idea to move the shed in the first place managed to get him to help us.

Now I know what you are thinking - why does it require 4 people to move a shed? my shed, although not large is very sturdily built, and is heavier than others of a similar size. So needed alot of muscle!

Any way once all muscle was organised the actual moving of the shed was quite easy - heavy - but straight forward.

And here it is in it's new position...
And a photo taken from the access track down the plot...

In the foreground is my pile ofwood (which I need to sort out), a compost bin made from palletts and a load of water pipe which I use as a framework for cloches.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...