My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow patrol



I braved the wrath of allotment man and ventured to the plot with the dog, and this was the scened that greeted me - in fact not alot different to the previous picture of the plot apart from the snow!




The dog enjoyed playing and sniffing around in the snow whilst I managed the move of all the stuff from the shed.

Having looked at the shed I was still very unsure of how to move it given that I don't have an army of men available, and once I got home was browsing other people's allotment blogs and came across an ingenious way of moving the shed...

You unscrew it from the floor, screw some posts across the inside like bars to hold onto, the you go inside and lift it up like a sedan chair and walk it to where it needs to go.

Here's the link; Thankyou very much earthwoman - This has given me hope!

www.earthwoman.co.uk



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...