My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Rotovating time

Tuesday 7th June 2005
Hooray - Tomorrow the undergardener and the people he works with are coming to Cambridge armed with a mini tractor, a plough and a cultivator to sort out the allotment, they are also going to break up the path between ours and nextdoors allotment so that we can reset it - we might be able to get a barrow along it then! All this means that I can get on with setting out the beds and getting things planted.
This evening I planted some seeds:
Asparagus - Martha Washington (I dont know if this will work - if not I will buy some crowns ready for next year).
Runner beans (I am trying the loo roll inner method) Posted by Hello

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...