My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Monday, June 13, 2011

Balls

I was wandering round Asda when I spotted bargain ball pond balls so snapped up a bag to use as cane toppers to stop me poking my eyes out on the canes.....Lots of people round the site use old milk bottles for this purpose but I think that the balls are much nicer to look at & add colour!
The front of the plot...
My front flower bed.... many of the plants got caught by the frost & looked like they would not make it, but they seem to have made a comeback & are starting to flower.

2 comments:

Martin and Amy said...

Capital G... eorgeous!

Martin :0)

Phil said...

I use plastic balls too. I pinch them out of my daughter's ball pool. I also use them when putting netting over canes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...