My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Saturday, June 11, 2011

May round up part 2

I have been planting flowers as well as vegetables on the plot and this rose is one that Stasha gave me as a thank you for all the greenhouse glass I gave her. It is a lovely red one which should look great against the blue shed.
Sweetcorn planted out
The garlic is doing really well.
This is my roots bed - I have carrots (early nantes), beetroot (boltardy), radish ( french breakfast) and parsnip (white gem), all of which I have grown in succession, every few weeks.
Onions & leeks - all of which are really starting to come on, particularly the shallots and onions I grew from sets. The leeks are growing well also - I thought these would not do anything as thew were extremely skinny when I planted them out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...