My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Cockerel

I have come to the conclusion that Louise is not a transvestite chicken after all - SHE is definitely a HE! My son, after his usual saunter to the bottom of the garden to go egg hunting announced that he saw Tracey and Louse having sex - Don't know if his father has had THAT conversation with him yet (my Son that is - not Louise!) but if not the playground has been talking!

Anyway have delegated to my Husband the job of giving Poultry in Motion a bollocking for selling me a point of lay pullet HA! HA! that will never ever ever lay an egg!

If they don't take the bird back & give me my money back we may be having chicken for dinner!

So far the said Louise has not started cock a doodle dooing thankfully and I am hoping that it will wait until the situation has been sorted out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...