My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Saturday, January 07, 2006

Seeds seeds and more seeds

I had my seed order come through a few weeks ago and I have only just got round to sorting it out - It made frightening viewing! I did not realise I had ordered so many!

I also went to the garden centre this week and lo and behold some seed packets jumped into my basket - regardless of the fact that there were already loads at home already!

The seeds I bought this week were:

Tomato - Gardeners delight
Chilli Pepper - Bolivian Rainbow
Pumpkin - Mars
Melon - Sweetheart

I also planted some broad beans (Aquadulce Claudia) into loo roll inners in the spare beedroom in a propogator so that I can plant them out under cloches. I am dioing this as I didn't manage to get them planted in November - better late than never I suppose!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...