My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh my goodness!

I have just had a look at my old posts and reaslised that it was January 2008 that I last put anything in here - I think that means that it was then that I last did anything on the plot - that is seriously scary!

I must never let that happen again! - I am feeling renewed enthusiasm, particularly as giving up one of the plots means that although there is some serious work to do in reclaiming the plot, the majority of it is already raised beds and I had the foresight to cover most of them with black plastic to reduce weed growth. So nothing that a few days armed with a strimmer & incinerator will not cure....

Now all I need is for the snow to clear...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...