My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Done digging bed 3!

Another scorching day - but when are we going to get any rain - am having to water everything which is a pain, this early in the season. I finished digging bed 3 at last - Hoorah! and then got on with planting out all the rest of the onions & leeks. The whole bed is nearly full and I have sown some more leek seeds as we like leeks alot so I don't know where I am going to put them - I think I need another plot!
Publish Post
Planted the leeks into holes I had made with my dibber and then watered them in - some of the leeks were spindly so I will see whether they grow into anything worth eating.
The potatoes I planted are starting to come through & will need earthing up soon.
Just before I went home I harvested some salad leaves & radishes, which I ate for my tea with eggs from our hens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…
Regards: Makaansearch.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...