My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Friday, February 11, 2011

Plotting on

These are the leeks and onions I sowed and germinated on the windowsill at home. They need potting up so that is what I got on with today.

In the picture above they look quite perky, however once I had transplanted them they looked decidedly bedraggled - hopefully they will perk up a bit!

I
I planted up the rhubarb that I bought a few weeks ago. One of the plants was looking a bit dodgy in that it was a bit slimy on top, pulled off the slimy bits & found a decent bud so hopefully it will be ok.


Sweet peas - all a bit leggy but I have pinched out the tops and apparently if you do that then they bush out a bit more.
These are the fruit bushes I bought from homebase - 3 for 10 pounds
one red gooseberry, 1 redcurrant and one blackcurrant. I potted them up because I will not be able to plant them out for a while as I need to get the ground rotorvated first.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...