My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Around the site

The site was positively buzzing today, with lots of people around - still no sight of my new plot neighbours though.
Once I had finished for the day I took Buddy for his evening constitutional walk around the site
This is Mary's Plot
After I had finished rotorvating my plot I let Dominic & Andy use the rotorvator for their plot & this is the end result
This is Chris' plot looking immaculate as usual.
As I was walking round the site I spotted this air balloon.
Once I got home, I sowed a load of tomato seeds (costuluto fiorentino, roma, gardener's delight, garden pearl, sungella & money maker), aubergine seeds (black beauty)and pepper seeds (romano, californian wonder & rokita).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...