My Plot

Plot 46, Burnside Allotments, Cambridge



Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today I have been mostly....

Digging.....
Still carrying on with bed 5 & it seems to be taking an eternity. It was cold & dull today which was a bit of a let down after the past few days of gorgeous sunshine & I soon got cold & had to take refuge in the greenhouse. Sowed some more cosmos, stocks, marigolds and nasturtium. I also sowed some gladioli & triteleia into the front flower bed. Once I had done this I had to go home to defrost.

Yesterday I was mostly.......
Getting on with the fruit cage
I have put in the corner braces and finished off the top rails. It feels much more sturdy and not about to fall over!
I also did a little more digging of bed 5
This is my neighbour Wayne's plot

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...